Terms & Conditions
Easy Bus Yatra is bus services Company. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus's, departure times and prices to customers.
Easy Bus Yatra's responsibilities include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its' network of buses.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience.
Easy Bus Yatra's responsibilities do NOT include:
- The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged.
- The bus conductor changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point. Easy Bus Yatra means to include Easy Bus Yatra and its partner outlets (Debit card, Net banking, Credit Card etc)
The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings . However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- - A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- - Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
Change of Bus: In case the Easy Bus Yatra changes the type of bus due to some reason, Easy Bus Yatra will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of www.easybusyatra.com